Cheap Composite Decking Tiles
Cheap Composite Decking Tiles – Transform Your Outdoor Space on a Budget
Composite Decking tiles provide a fantastic solution for enhancing your outdoor space without breaking the bank. If you’re looking for a cost-effective way to improve your patio, balcony, or garden, Composite decking tiles are the way to go. Unlike traditional timber decking, Composite decking tiles will not need joists/ joist systems, expensive bearers, specialist tools or a professional trades person/DIY expert. Composite decking tiles are an affordable way to transform your outdoor space into a brand new decking area that is both beautiful and functional.
Benefits of Composite Decking Tiles
- Budget-Friendly: The primary advantage is their affordability. Composite decking tiles offer an economical alternative to traditional decking materials, allowing you to create a stylish outdoor space without a significant financial investment.
- Ease of Installation: Composite decking tiles are designed for easy installation, making them a perfect choice for DIY projects. You can have your new deck ready in no time, saving on labor costs.
- Customisation: Despite their affordability, composite decking tiles come in various styles, materials, and designs allowing you to create and personalise your outdoor deck to match your preferences and aesthetic.
- High Quality product: Composite deck tiles are a mixture of natural wood grains and recycled plastic.
- Low Maintenance: Composite decking tiles are virtually maintenance free, requiring minimal care and will save you time and additional costs on the upkeep of your decking area.
Composite Decking Tile Features
- Cover unsightly areas: Interlocking tiles are a fantastic way to personalise urban and rural gardens, balconies and even hot tubs.
- Interlocking Composite Deck tiles: Featuring an interlocking base , installation is simplified and eliminates the need for additional tools and materials.
- Standard Dimensions: Composite decking tiles are 30cmx30cm making them easy to handle and install.
- Various colours: With a range of colours available, you can get creative with your designs. Our composite decking tiles include Teak, Grey, Ebony, Colorado and more.
Installing Composite decking tiles is a straightforward process. We advise installing deck tiles on a flat and even surface. Here are some tips to make it as easy as possible and have maximum impact:
- Surface Preparation: An uneven surface can cause unwanted movement of the deck tiles. Ensure the area where you plan to install the tiles is clean, level, and free from debris. A flat stable surface will allow for a quick and easy installation and an attractive deck.
- Interlocking System: If your tiles have an interlocking system, start in one corner and work your way across the installation area. Ensure that the tiles interlock securely for stability.
- Cutting Tiles: If necessary, use a saw or tile cutter to trim tiles to fit around edges or corners. When cutting interlocking deck tiles, place them on the outside of the decking area.
- Supportive Base: For uneven surfaces, consider using a small amount of base material like sand to level the ground and provide additional support, enhancing the stability of your deck.
Design Ideas for Composite Decking
- Natural Wood Look: Composite decking tiles can be paired with potted plants and wooden furniture for a rustic and inviting outdoor living space.
- Budget-Friendly Modern: Utilise budget-friendly composite tiles with sleek outdoor furniture, minimalistic decor, and clean lines for a modern outdoor setting.
- Multi-Purpose everyday use Deck: Divide your deck into different zones for various activities, such as eating areas, relaxation, and entertainment, to maximize the use of your outdoor area.
- Decorative Elements: Add inexpensive accessories like outdoor rugs, throw pillows, and string lights to elevate the overall look and feel of your deck.
- Container Gardening: Incorporate budget-friendly container gardening to add greenery and a touch of nature to your decking.
- Not just for the Garden: Composite decking tiles can be used in a variety of situations. Installed with minimal effort, interlocking deck tiles can be used with camper vans, glamping pods and even tents providing an instant transformation and a great way to complete your experience.
With a bit of creativity and some cost-effective design choice, you can an inviting outdoor oasis without over spending. Start your project today and enjoy your upgraded decking on a budget.
Free delivery to UK mainland.
Don’t just take our word for it, see what other customers had to say.
Not sure how many you need? Make a note of the dimensions and get in touch or use our calculator available on the deck tiles page.
Learn more about the types of decking tiles in our range.
To learn more about maintenance of our products, please follow the link to our care & maintenance page.
OTHER TILES AVAILABLE:
Want that authentic timber appearance? See our range of hardwood tiles here
Artificial Grass Tiles:
No longer want the hassle of maintaining your garden but like the soft feel and green colour grass brings? See our Artificial Grass tiles here